"Dade-School's Hacker" spread

Today's Society is driven by technology and the internet. Those who control or understand technology can become the most powerful and at times the richest individuals in the world. I interviewed a young man whose talent has allowed for the unveiling of the Miami-Dade Schools system. He is a 17 year old hacker from Miami Senior High. I designed a photo shoot that resulted in these pictures:


I then took these photos to Photoshop were In darkened them and created a gray scale filter. This gave it the ominous and "Hacker look".
Furthermore, I added the final edited picture to the spread. Working on the color scheme i decided to continue the ominous look with the black toned background and white letters. The article discussed the hackers accomplishments and the corruption at the school level. Not only so, I included the individual's quote and used the ongoing "gold" color scheme. I used a drop cap to emphasize the word "Hacker", this attracts the readers and emphasizes the articles content. Lastly, I designed the page number with a line over it to show a canceled, hidden, and connection to the hackers scratched eyes for "unknown". Overall I tried to keep the anonymous yet powerful scheme of the magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents

Photo shoot Planning