Final Project Completed



Developing a magazine has been a great experience and allowed me to learn not only Adobe Products but about my creative side. My project insisted on a mix of Forbes and Money magazine as I illustrated successful people yet gave importance to money as well.

These covers from Forbes Magazine inspired my cover, and I used them as a template.

The first image is the Money Magazine Table of contents, which I mirrored yet made my own through adding cars and shifting the title placing. The second item is the Forbes Magazine spread example, one which I used the idea of a full page image. On the other image, I had the content yet replaced the page advertisement on top to images to give a more visual action to my Flip Dinero Magzine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents

"Dade-School's Hacker" spread

Photo shoot Planning