Magazine Cover Process

The process of creating the magazine cover took various steps:
First I did a photo shoot while selecting the model and mise-en-scene I had to keep in mind my magazine's genre: "success". As a result, I chose Ernesto Pedroso as my model and exhibited a photoshoot of money and success. We used gold chains and high-end brand clothes to further show the success standard.

 After placing it in photoshop it was time to edit and highlight the term "success". I gave the picture a black and white gradient in order to create the gold and money color contrast. Not only so used vibrant gold colors to illustrate the main articles headline in the front.

 After that, it was time to name the magazine. After much thought, I came up with the name "Flip Dinero", which stands for bilingual money flipping term to illustrate the abundance of success. This was the masthead. One which I applied a stroke style and placed behind the model to meet a similar style to my mirrored magazine "Forbes".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents

"Dade-School's Hacker" spread

Photo shoot Planning